Tom and I had a great interview (Bill was recuperating and couldn't be part of the conversation) and I hope you will enjoy it.
Welcome to all new visitors who may be checking out the blog and the Star Myth World website for the first time due to hearing about my research through this latest podcast.
Here is a link to the podcast on the AdventureFit website, and here is a link you can use to download the file to your iTunes or other mp3 player (other options for listening are available at the podcast link).
I thought Tom asked some great questions and led the conversation into some areas that have not necessarily surfaced in other podcast interviews.
Below are a few links to some previous posts related to some of the subjects we touched upon during the chat:
- Link to the interview of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson on the Joe Rogan Experience (dated November 15, 2016) that caused Tom to search for more information on lost civilizations and come across some of my research.
- King Midas and his legendary bad judgment.
- King Solomon and his inspired judgment.
- Some thoughts on Midas and Solomon and applications to issues we face today.
- A discussion of Prometheus, bringer of fire (more discussion is found in Star Myths of the World, Volume Two).
- Discussion of the "crossing of the Great Flood" which may be a metaphor for something we are all going through in this incarnate life.
- Discussion of the celestial foundations of the crossing of the Red Sea.
- The Orisha (deities) named Shango and Oya of the Yoruba.
- Sacred geometry and the Vesica Piscis encoded in the ancient scriptures -- and also in the ancient mound constructions in the Americas.
- A metaphor suggested by Laird Scranton for understanding the relationship between the Invisible Realm and the Visible Realm.
- The importance of incorporating practices such as Yoga or other ancient disciplines if possible (and see also related posts such as this one or this oneor this one or this one).
- Musings that out-of-body experiences involving mushrooms or other methods may relate to the message of the myths.
- Evidence that men and women seem to be "hard-wired" to be able to access the Other Realm, through a variety of methods or techniques.
- The importance of Gobekli Tepe and how it upends the conventional paradigm of humanity's ancient history (and see also here).
- Evidence that the conventional timeline of ancient history is gravely flawed.
- Celestial aspects of the Bhagavad Gita.
- The ongoing vital importance of the life and message of Dr. Martin Luther King(and see also here).
It was great to "meet" Tom and Bill during the weeks leading up to this interview, and I wish them all the best with their travels and research and other projects. Travel is obviously something that can greatly enhance our lives, and can also provide us with new perspectives and even cause us to question assumptions that may go unexamined if we always stay within familiar surroundings and people -- so getting out to experience other cultures and other parts of the world can indeed be life-changing.
I myself have had the opportunity to travel to New Zealand and Australia (thanks, Kiwi!) and can attest to just how much positive impact that trip has had on my life.
This interview was recorded on April 27, 2017.